Don't know yet, haven't cut into it. Going to in just a bit.
I think I got my basic instructions from Alton Brown's I Just Come Here for the Food. I wrote up my own notes and have them on dreamwidth (http://bovil.dreamwidth.org/320097.html) (because a few months ago LJ lost all my tags, and I can't find it here anymore).
no subject
Date: 2011-05-13 07:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-05-13 07:50 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-05-13 08:09 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-05-14 12:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-05-14 12:15 pm (UTC)(Sometime I need to get some _real_ instructions for brining. My brother's explanation left me with a salty dry turkey.)
no subject
Date: 2011-05-14 05:23 pm (UTC)I think I got my basic instructions from Alton Brown's I Just Come Here for the Food. I wrote up my own notes and have them on dreamwidth (http://bovil.dreamwidth.org/320097.html) (because a few months ago LJ lost all my tags, and I can't find it here anymore).