WTF?

Jul. 18th, 2008 02:30 pm
bovil: (Default)
[personal profile] bovil

<yoda>Watch it you must. Stupid to the absurd side leads.</yoda>

Yes, I tagged this with "music" and "tech." I feel tainted.

Date: 2008-07-18 09:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] baronlaw.livejournal.com
Ahrggg I thought it would be funny or even satire instead it's a ...

a...


"SALESPITCH!"


AIIAIAIAIAIAIAAEEEE

Date: 2008-07-18 10:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bovil.livejournal.com
It's not a pitch. It's a motivational video for the M$ Corporate $ales Force.

Even worse

Date: 2008-07-18 10:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] baronlaw.livejournal.com
AIIIEEEE!

I'm still holding out for LinuxWindows 7.

Date: 2008-07-18 10:14 pm (UTC)
howeird: (Default)
From: [personal profile] howeird
Looks pretty crappy for a MS marketing product. I worked with the video folks who made these things both in Redmond and Mountain View, it doesn't look like their work.

Date: 2008-07-18 10:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bovil.livejournal.com
Well, it is youtubed. I'm sure the original is a bit clearer.

If you're talking about the production quality, it's allegedly an internal video and may have bypassed the corporate production team.

Date: 2008-07-18 09:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sfbootdog.livejournal.com
Almost but not quite as bizarre as the KPMG anthem that I got ahold of a number of years ago.

The girl in the Courtney Cox role looks disturbingly like Rachel Dratch on speed (with a muskrat on her head).

Date: 2008-07-18 10:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] karisu-sama.livejournal.com
Back when I worked for Atex in the mid 80's, some people in the company produced some cheesy Rock'nRoll vids about the products - basically for in-house consumption. There was no Internet in those days, and I don't find any of 'em on YouTube.

I'm afraid...

Date: 2008-07-19 02:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rmjwell.livejournal.com
Of what my corporate masters might attempt in the same vein.

Re: I'm afraid...

Date: 2008-07-19 08:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bovil.livejournal.com
There's a reason I haven't given my managers (who I like) the PDF facsimile of the OSS Simple Sabotage Manual

Date: 2008-07-19 03:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gurdymonkey.livejournal.com
Where's my copy of "The Wild, The Innocent and the E Street Shuffle"?

I need to go clean my ears out with it....

Date: 2008-07-19 07:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dinogrl.livejournal.com
Well, I guess I'm flattered, but at least give me credit when you gank something from me!

Vista Sucks.

Date: 2008-07-19 08:18 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mettemu.livejournal.com
Watch it I can't, removed the video has been.

Date: 2008-07-19 08:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bovil.livejournal.com
Search for "Our Ecosystem Rocks!" You'll find another copy somewhere.

Date: 2008-07-20 02:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gamingkitty.livejournal.com
It played for me, but maybe bovil popped a new link in?

The work computers are still on XP, and as far as I know will remain so. Until/unless the people who wrote our invoicing software write a Vista version ... but I don't think there's enough punch in those cases to _run_ Vista. Maybe if MS would come up with a non-bloatware version.

Profile

bovil: (Default)
Andrew T Trembley

June 2011

S M T W T F S
    1 2 34
5 6 7891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 11th, 2026 06:07 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios